Microsoft have announced that they’re launching a new add-on SKU “Teams Phone with Calling Plan”, which will replace the SMB focused “Microsoft 365 Business Voice” SKU as well as adding some Enterprise capabilities.
It can be added onto:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Business Standard
- Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 F1, F3, E3, A3
- Office 365 F3, E1, E3, A1, A3
Microsoft have stated the new SKU will include:
“A phone system and a domestic calling plan. Domestic calling plan includes 3,000 minutes for the US and Canada, 1,200 minutes in other available markets.
Adding toll-free numbers and additional minutes can be paid per use through Communications Credits and an optional international calling plan that includes 600 minutes/user/month can be purchased as an add-on.
January 1, 2022
- “Teams Phone with Calling Plan” SKU is available for purchase via partners.
- Direct purchases via web will be available January 3 for US, UK, and CA and mid-January for all other markets where available.
March 1, 2022
- Business Voice no longer available.
- Customers who purchased Business Voice before this date will continue with their Business Voice subscription until its expiration date.
June 30, 2022
- Last day to renew existing Business Voice licenses
See the Microsoft announcement here: