If you need help with Microsoft licensing, please get in touch for a chat. I offer a range of defined and bespoke services to help people and organisations succeed with Microsoft including:
- Licensing training across the entire portfolio of Microsoft products
- Advice on specific licensing options for projects/migrations etc.
- How to license in cloud and hybrid scenarios inc. Azure, AWS and more
- Understanding the Microsoft product roadmap
- Updates on changes during your contract term
- Reviews to identify cost savings
I’ve been working with Microsoft licensing for almost 20 years as a reseller, a trainer, a consultant, and an analyst – helping organisations to understand and optimise Microsoft’s ever expanding range of products. Given my wide range of experience, I’m able to help both customers and partners with training, advice, and support.
What products are covered?
I work with the vast majority of the Microsoft portfolio including:
This includes topics such as:
- Azure Hybrid Use Benefit
- Cloud cost management
- Disaster Recovery & High Availability
- Right-sizing Microsoft 365 subscriptions
and more, meaning I can help you with both legacy infrastructure and projects to modernise workloads.
Whether it’s a comprehensive end to end overview, updates on changes, and/or specific insights into certain products and projects – I’m here to help you make sense of Microsoft licensing.
Get in touch via email here or connect with me on LinkedIn and drop me a message.