May 2020 brings:
- A new Office 365 license for “Premium Messaging” which requires F1/F3/E3/E5 as a pre-requisite. Can’t currently see any other info about this but I’ll keep looking!
- Retirement of Windows Thin PC as an SA benefit.
- Removal of text around converting Training Vouchers into Planning Services days.
- Clarification around SQL + containers.
- Clarification around From SA licenses.
- Updates to reflect the various Office/Microsoft 365 related name changes.
With the SQL clarification, nothing has changed so I wonder if this “clarification” is Microsoft’s way of giving everyone a reminder of the rules before they start to enforce them in compliance checks and audits?