Here’s an interesting bit of software I came across earlier:
Jajah Voice for Office 365
which extends the voice capabilities of Lync Online including:
- Make and receive phone calls from your Lync online contacts
- Click-to-call from IM conversations, Outlook, SharePoint and other Office apps
- Find me/Follow me: set incoming calls to be forwarded or simultaneously ring personal mobile phone
- ‘Call via work’: make outgoing calls from your smart phone using work number
- Mid-call transfer to your mobile phone or any other number or user.
I’m really quite excited about this. This takes Lync Online into the world of mobility very well, being able to make/receive calls via Lync Online will surely speed up the adoption of both Lync & Office 365.
The service is currently in closed beta and is expected to go live this month (July 2012)
Jajah’s MS Pinpoint page can be found here:
and their main site here: